Important General Liability Insurance Information
When you need general liability insurance for your business, it is important to work with an insurance agency that will have your company completely protected against any circumstances that may arise. In Northeast Florida, that is Mizrahi & Garris Insurance Agency. We've been serving businesses in this part of Florida for many years and will be happy to lend a hand when you need us most. We will protect your business from claims that include bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, and more. If you are wondering what type of general liability insurance your business needs, there are several things to consider. As a business owner or contractor, it's critical that you know everything there is to know about this form of insurance.
There are many benefits to having general liability insurance, as it protects against personal injury claims, expensive medical payments, products-completed operations, damage to premises rented to you, and more. When you consider that a single accident could result in a lawsuit that you might not be able to handle, this is a great option to protect your business. General liability can be combined with property insurance in a Business Owners Policy (BOP), but it is also available as stand-alone coverage. As a contractor or small business owner, you need some form of business liability insurance to safeguard your livelihood. Furthermore, many clients that you work with require that you have some type of general liability insurance in order to do business with them. It is important to speak with them about this before agreeing to take on a job.
If you’re interested in getting this insurance for your business but wondering how much this will cost your company, we will provide you with a quote before you make any decisions. If you have any additional questions regarding this insurance or would like us to protect your firm, please contact us as soon as possible. It will be an honor to assist you in safeguarding your company for many years to come!
- Personal injury: At a convention center, two real estate agents were overheard making disparaging remarks about an executive at a nearby convention center. The conversation was overheard and got back to the executive. He sued the real estate agents. General liability insurance protects real estate agents against third-party claims of defamation/slander, bodily injury, associated medical costs, and property damage.
- Bodily injury: A computer programmer works from home one day so that he can accept a business delivery. The delivery man trips over a rock in the programmer’s driveway, injures his back and demands the programmer pays the hospital bills. General liability insurance protects computer programmers against third party claims of bodily injury, associated medical costs and property damage.
- Damage to client property: A business consultant was on-site at a client location. While eating lunch at his desk one day, he accidentally spilled his iced tea all over the client’s iPad. General liability insurance protects business consultants against third-party claims of property damage, bodily injury, and associated medical costs.
Examples of Businesses Types We Insure
- Real estate professionals
- Doctor’s/Dental Practices
- Accounting Firms
- Artisan Contractors
- Janitorial and cleaning businesses
- IT service companies
Get a fast, free quote in minutes by contacting us today. Our agents can help you select a policy that is suited for your business.